We are open and here for you!
We hope you and your families have remained safe during these trying times. As always, our primary concern is your health and safety!
If you had an appointment during the Shelter-in-Place, our staff will be reaching out to you to reschedule. If you would like to get in sooner, please call (925) 600-9006.
We have always practiced universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Currently, we are taking additional measures to further protect our patients and employees with the following protocols:
Again, we are grateful for you and we are here for you!
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed into our practice and should stay at home. In this situation, we will be happy to reschedule the appointment for a later date (not subject to a cancellation fee).
- Upon entering Sunshine Family Dental, we request that all patients wear a mask and only remove it at the time of commencing the dental procedure.
- In compliance with CDC guidelines, we are required to take the patient’s temperature and fill in a patient screening form.
- We will have hand sanitizers available in our waiting room and every treatment room. We request all patients to use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the office.
- At the beginning of an appointment, we will ask our patient to rinse with a dilute solution of 1% hydrogen peroxide, as recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA).
- For an extra layer of safety, we have acquired FDA approved air purifiers with true HEPA filters that filters 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns and captures particles we can’t see like viruses, bacteria, mold and allergens
- Social distancing will be practiced and we will therefore limit the number of patients in our office. Only scheduled patients will be allowed inside the practice unless a person is a guardian of a minor.