Comprehensive Exams are performed on patients to analyze their current dental condition. It evaluates various parts of the body like the mouth, teeth, gums, neck, jaws and throat. The process helps to detect early signs of diseases that the patient may have.
At Sunshine Family Dental, the dentists conduct comprehensive oral examinations and provide treatments that can help resolve the dental condition.
Benefits of Comprehensive Exams
- Comprehensive Exams help to detect and treat oral cancer at the earliest.
- It shows signs and symptoms of periodontal diseases.
- The process helps to examine dental irregularities.
- Provides more insight into the dental hygiene of the patient.
- Comprehensive Exams help to avoid severe dental conditions by treating them.
- The dentists also examine the teeth to find cracks or fractures.
Signs that you may need a comprehensive exam
- A loose tooth
- Patches inside the mouth
- Severe mouth pain
- Difficulty while swallowing food
- Swelling on the lips or gums
- Ear pain